Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Fainting Couch

Many moons ago my mom bought this pretty brown fainting couch for our family living room (she wanted something that she could put book cases behind). Boybee and I got this couch when it was decided that it didn't fit in mom's new house. I like it a lot. It's perfect for reading and doing homework and I have recently dubbed it my new office (after the third ginormous paper of the week, I needed a change of scenery from the actual office, and this is why I have a laptop).


The Couch-Office

It turns out that my fainting couch has become a new fort for my cats. They've torn off the cloth that covers the bottom and crawl around inside the thing for fun. This just happened the other day and neither Boybee nor I has had the time to get a staple gun and fix the darned thing. In the mean time we have taken to diving under the couch and pulling the cats out while they wrassle. Oy.


The Culprit

No comments: