Thursday, November 8, 2007

Maiden Voyage... or something

This is my first official blog post. Now, to be clear, I have a livejournal account (shock and horror!) which I have used for about four years now mainly to stay in touch with my mom, the LJ Queen. I still intend to post the minutia of my daily life to that account, but I'd like this blog to be a forum for me to talk about the really important stuff like how there is a new knitting shop in my neighborhood, new recipes (with a recent celiac diagnosis in the family, there will b a lot of these), and my thoughts on our shared world or at least my experience of it.

I hereby promise not to rant obnoxiously, to post pictures of my two beautiful cat children and my gorgeous snake, and to be aware that no one in their right mind will actually read this (except for my husband, Hi Honey!).

No comments: