Saturday, November 24, 2007

Also, my couch is fixed!

Boybee and I just returned from celebrating the ruination of this great land/genocide in the frozen north with his progenitors. All in all, we had a good time. We are both fighting a nasty flu-like bug so we slept a lot more than I would have liked. The best part was how no one called me a "false idol" and no one cried, unlike the last few times we've visited. They're making a sincere effort, I think it's because they know that there are going to be grandchildren in the near future.

This was my first ever Thanksgiving away from home, and I gotta say, I like the happy, boisterous, young, full house with *delicious* food version here better than the quiet, small, cold space with dry turkey and box stuffing (although I admit, I've never had better gravy).

No comments: