Monday, March 3, 2008

Suboptimal Waffles: Stay in School

I just told Boybee that I was working on my paper, so obviously I should be updating my poor forgotten blog.

Recently I have been working the 9 to 5 in addition to school and to be honest, I really love the classes I am taking but I'm just not feeling the school thing. Oh well.  I've been taking refuge in geekery and have started a 7th Sea role-playing game with some friends. It allows me to be creative without actually be productive thus bipassing my over-active anti-productivity drive.

Now to go see why my kitchen smells like wet-cat mixed with burnt popcorn and a potato!

1 comment:

BOSSY said...

The Kitchen smell: too. funny. and true. Bossy always thinks stores like Target smell like melted peanut cheese.

Anywho - will you email Bossy again, please? You got spammed and she can't find your email address on your blog page.