Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The End of the Semester

It is official, this semester is about 9x10^3984598 times better than last semester.

By this week marker last semester I had written over 100 pages worth of papers that I barely cared about (painful for me and my poor professors) and could only sleep a few hours a night before I had to get back to the grindstone. This semester, I have written a few boring papers, but they were at least short and had a lot of relevance to what I want to do with my life and most of my assignments have been interesting and increased my learning. I have four major papers left to the semester and I have already started one of them (due in a week). After Friday of next week I have work left and will have work left until the last day to turn in grades for the semester, but at least I wont be killing myself and I will enjoy doing a lot of it.

I will keep my practicum at the Hospital, which I *love,* until the end of the summer. Right now I am starting the process of finding a practicum for next year and already have a few leads. Next year's practicum will have a big influence on my course work and my job prospects after graduation so it's really exciting.

No comments: